The Water Cooler Company is London’s leading plumbed water cooler, boiler and drinking water fountain company. We also supply products across the UK to companies and retail customers
This is our blog site which contains specific details on our products – for general information on our services please view The Water Cooler Company website. We rent and service over 2500 bottled and bottleless water coolers across London – and also provide bottled water services through our sister company, The Water Delivery Company.
Our focus allows us to provide an excellent service. Most of our competitors are based many miles outside London and are unable to match our levels of customer and technical support. Customers who require water coolers outside London are serviced by our partner companies.
- The Water Cooler Company is an accredited member of the EDWCA (“European Point-of-use Drinking Water association”) which is the watercooler industry self- regulatory body.
- We have certain water cooler product and parts that are WRAS approved if this is a requirement.
- No call centres – you’ll get directly through to a “real” person who will assist you.
- All our staff and engineers are employed full time – we only use sub-contractors for specialist plumbing where needed by clients.
- We have a total of 78 years experience in the water cooler industry within our company.
- We offer a professional plumbing service to install coolers in difficult locations.
- Our accredited installers have all “successfully completed a course and examination on “The Water Supply (Water Fitting) Regulations 1999” and the “Scottish Water Byelaws 2004” and have passed a practical mains-fed water cooler installation test qualifying them as EPDWA POU Installers – This course is operated by the EPDWA in conjunction with NRc-NSF.
- Key Engineers are also certified through the Thames Water Approved Plumber Scheme (TAPS) and an approved plumber certificate for one of our employees is shown here for customers information.
- Just call us and see the difference
Please call us for more details on 0845 500 4455 or feel free to email us email@example.com.